Current Status - Skywarn Net possible
Spotter activation will not be needed.

Last Updated 04/01/2020 10:15:34 AM



See Animated

See Regional / Regional Animated

Current Road Conditions

Hurricane Gulf Coast

Current Warnings/Watches/Advisories
Hover your mouse on the title to see the data
No Watches.
No Advisories.




Warnings:














Current Conditions
CityConditionTempDew PointHumidity%WindPressureAdditional
ArkadelphiaFair585178Calm30.06R----------
BentonvilleFair574872SE630.04F----------
BlythevilleFair433779E330.04R----------
CamdenFair615067Calm30.05S----------
ClintonCloudy737294Calm30.18FFog
ConwaySunny555082Calm30.05S----------
CorningPartly sunny6161100Calm29.92R----------
De QueenFog413993Calm30.00RVisibility 1/4
El DoradoFair625167N630.06R----------
FayettevilleFair484589Calm30.03S----------
FlippinFair514271E330.06F----------
Fort SmithFair555083Calm30.03S----------
HarrisonFair564361SE630.04S----------
HighfillFair564566S530.02F----------
Hot SpringsFair594764Calm30.05R----------
JacksonvilleFair604354NE630.05R----------
JonesboroLight rain746676SW23 with Gusts to 30N/A----------
Little RockPartly sunny594151NE630.05S----------
MenaFair635063Calm30.05R----------
MonticelloFair634551NE330.04R----------
Mount IdaFair413993Calm29.99R----------
Mtn HomeFair423782E330.02R----------
North Little RockNo report594560Calm30.08S----------
NewportFair534368E830.09R----------
Pine BluffFair604455N830.04S----------
RogersFair584766E730.03F----------
RussellvilleFair554774Calm30.04S----------
SearcyFair574872NE630.07R----------
Siloam SpringsFair574974----30.02S----------
SpringdaleClear757394Calm30.21S----------
StuttgartFair585075NE730.06R----------
TexarkanaFair625064E330.05R----------
Walnut RidgeFair514271E930.09R----------
West MemphisFair464596NE630.01R----------


Hazardous Weather Outlook


Forecasts

North West
TodayMostly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 10 mph.
ThursdayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Thursday night - A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
FridayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday night - Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
SaturdayShowers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. High near 62. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday night - A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind.
SundayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday night - A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 5 mph.
MondayShowers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday night - A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind around 5 mph.
TuesdayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph.


North Central
TodayMostly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 10 mph.
ThursdayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Thursday night - A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
FridayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday night - Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
SaturdayShowers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. High near 62. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday night - A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind.
SundayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday night - A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 5 mph.
MondayShowers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday night - A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind around 5 mph.
TuesdayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph.


North East
TodaySunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight - Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
ThursdayPartly sunny, with a high near 67. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday night - A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
FridayA 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday night - A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
SaturdayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday night - A 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
SundayA 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Sunday night - A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
MondayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday night - A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
TuesdayA 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.


Central West
TodaySunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight - Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
ThursdayPartly sunny, with a high near 67. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday night - A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
FridayA 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday night - A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
SaturdayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday night - A 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
SundayA 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Sunday night - A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
MondayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday night - A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
TuesdayA 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.


Central
TodaySunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
ThursdayPartly sunny, with a high near 72. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday night - A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
FridayA chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of rain and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday night - A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
SaturdayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday night - Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
SundayA 20 percent chance of rain after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Calm wind. Sunday night - A chance of rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
MondayRain and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday night - Rain and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
TuesdayRain and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 60%.


Central East
TodaySunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight - Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. East wind around 5 mph.
ThursdayPartly sunny, with a high near 70. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday night - A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
FridayA 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Friday night - A 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
SaturdayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday night - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Calm wind.
SundayA 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph. Sunday night - A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
MondayRain and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 72. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday night - Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
TuesdayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 70%.


South West
TodayMostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight - Increasing clouds, with a low around 55. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
ThursdayMostly cloudy, with a high near 72. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Thursday night - A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
FridayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday night - Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
SaturdayShowers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 70. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday night - Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
SundayA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then a chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday night - A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
MondayShowers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
TuesdayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80.


South Central
TodaySunny, with a high near 72. North wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Tonight - Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
ThursdayPartly sunny, with a high near 72. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday night - A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
FridayA chance of rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday night - A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
SaturdayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday night - A 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind around 5 mph.
SundayA 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday night - Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
MondayRain and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 76. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday night - Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
TuesdayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.


South East
TodaySunny, with a high near 72. North wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Tonight - Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
ThursdayPartly sunny, with a high near 72. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday night - A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
FridayA chance of rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday night - A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
SaturdayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday night - A 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind around 5 mph.
SundayA 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday night - Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
MondayRain and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 76. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday night - Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
TuesdayRain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.